Friday, September 5, 2014

Natalie's Friday Favorites {09-05-14}

1.
A couple years ago my sweet Momma gave one of these to me and I've kept up my supply because I LOVE them.  I have always loved {most of} the smells that waft out of the Bath and Body Works stores and these are a nice way to have them in your home in a nice and not overpowering way.  Even better is that they've come out with their line of fall smells which just make me happy!  And even BETTER is that they're having a sale!  Who knows how long it will go on so get over and get your Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Leaves, and Cranberry Woods scents now!

2.

3.
One of my sisters-in-law started a company that creates these SUPER cute bags to help girls and guys on the go when little emergencies happen...aka being in a pickle!  They really are handy and cute.  They make great gifts, conversation starters, and life savers.  No need to scramble when you find some food in your teeth, your little one scrapes a knee, or your husband's shirt button needs to be sewn back on.  They have a lot of different options for the outside look and inside contents, check them out!

4.
Celebrate Magazine
Another gift from my awesome Momma!  I love this magazine for two main reasons: 1 - Really fun and cute ideas that I could easily recreate.  2 - It's so fun to look through!  It's kind of like a picture book for women who like food and parties.  I've tried {by my own hand or the hands of others} many recipes from this magazine and most if not all have been delicious!  I'm also taking one of their ideas for fall decorating and doing it this year!

5.
Contact Paper
I learned the beauty of contact paper in the classroom from a Kindergarten teacher I worked with for a short period of time.  She used contact paper to keep students' name tags on their desks.  I copied this idea and then went CRAZY!  I used contact paper to attach cute number tags to their coat/backpack hooks, to attach similar cute numbers to their mailboxes, to attach labels to their various notebooks so they could easily remember which one belonged to which subject, and more!  I can only imagine how else I'll use it at home.  I recently used contact paper in a demo for a fun reward for all children.

JNatalie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...