Friday, September 19, 2014

Natalie's Friday Favorites {09-19-14}

1.
This product by Becky Higgins is my new favorite thing.  It is basically scrapbooking for those that do not have the time/money/creativity/etc.  Here...she can explain it better (She advertises for Michaels but I've also seen her products for sale at Deseret Book, her own website, and Amazon among others):

She recently released an app that allows you to create digital pages as well.  I've already made quite a few and have fallen in love.  I plan on getting the "hands on supplies" for Chirstmas (hint hint Mr. Hardman!) and can print out my digital pages to put right along side the others....or just share those online!  

2.
We are having this for dinner tonight so my love of it is even greater because I smell it bubbling away!  I found this recipe while I was teaching school.  I was desperate for slow cooker meals and loved this one because I didn't have to get it ready BEFORE school.  I simply threw it together when I got home...rested for a couple hours...grilled some chicken and voila!  A delicious dinner.  This is a really yummy comfort food so I only let us have it every once in a while but Mr. Hardman talks about it a lot...especially because I usually include homemade chicken nuggets (from my Mom's recipe book).  Talk about fattening and tasty.

3.
You Never Know
This video is a little longer but definitely worth the watch for any adult with lots of responsibilities.  I'm not at this stage in life yet...but even I can relate.  

4.
I'm VERY excited that I get to go to Disneyland again at Halloween Time!  It is by far my favorite for  two main reasons:  Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday and it's Disneyland!  Disney has an eye for details and I love to discover different ways they are decorating/celebrating this fun holiday.  If you are thinking of planning a trip to the happiest place on earth, I recommend Halloween Time!

5.
Divergent
I committed one of my big "no-nos" recently...I watched the movie before reading the book!  I know! But after watching the movie "Divergent", I HAD to read the book.  Especially because people told me that a lot of stuff was left out.  I enjoyed the movie but I'm really enjoying the book.  If you too enjoy a dystopia plot with a strong female lead...then read this.  Even if you've already seen the movie.

JNatalie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...