Friday, March 18, 2016

Natalie's Friday Favorites {03-18-16}

1.
One of my favorite products that I printed on my home printer.
I love a good printable and this business specializes in that! They have such cute ideas and I feel like you get a lot for what you spend {plus they have freebies too!}. 

2.

I also love a good transformation moment {who doesn't??}.  This show TOTALLY delivers on this and on so many other wonderful levels.  I love the relationship between Chip & Jo and with their children.  I love Jo's design style and wish she would come decorate my house! If you haven't given this show a try yet, do it this weekend. It's on Netflix. No brainer!

3.

I don't know if they will keep making these videos or not, but what they have really is pretty darn funny.  Some episodes are better than others {my personal favorites are Basket Case and The Pinterest Plot}.  

4.
This Easter Treat

Super simple and super cute!  Just get some orange {colored not flavored} chocolate melts.  Melt chocolate. Dip strawberries & cool. Pipe {using a ziploc bag} some lines. Voila!  I made these last year for our Easter party and I also brought some doughnut holes covered in powdered sugar {carrots & bunny tails!}.

5.



I am a new parent so I'm just discovering {re-discovering} all of the kid shows.  {E} is in love with Daniel Tiger.  She makes her big "0" face whenever she hears the opening song and is totally entranced when it's on.  She gets bored with pretty much any other show I've tried so far.  I really like Daniel Tiger too!  Mr. Hardman said to me the other day, "I think I'm learning more than {E} when we watch this." Haha! It's kind of true.  We helped {E} spend the rest of her birthday money to buy these...
 
She hasn't let them out of her sight since we got them. You can get them at Target or Walmart.

{Natalie}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...