Friday, October 10, 2014

Val's Friday Favorites {10-10-14}

1.
I adore this memory{keepsake} box idea!  I started collecting my kids things together and I even made some of these boxes for each of them.  I'm excited to have all of their things in one place and organized!  I also stashed their baby books in the box, since they don't have that much stuff yet.  Head over to A Bowl Full of Lemons to see how she put them together.  It might just inspire you to start some of your own.  :)

2.
As I get older, I realize that I don't really enjoy dressing up.  It's too time consuming and just not worth it to me anymore, however, I might be able to pull this one off this year!  haha 

3.
Jocelyn over at Inside BruCrew Life has made some beyond delicious peanut butter cookies!  A friend introduced me to these and I now have reason to always have these ingredients on hand.  :)  Try them today, and you will see what I'm talking about.  Delicious!!

4.
As we prepare to go on vacation, I'm thinking more of the memories we are going to make rather than the money we are going to spend.  Yes, it is expensive to travel, even more so when you travel with 5 people.  However, as it says above, you can always make more money, you can't always make more memories.  Nothing helps your family build memories faster than cramming tons of time together on a vacation.  Make every effort you can to vacation with your kids....you won't regret it.

5.
Last year, I headed over to Crazy Little Projects and printed off these Bingo cards for a Halloween family night.  My kids LOVED it and it took little to no effort from me.  I did laminate them, because, well, I love to laminate.  (wink) So head over and print them off.  Instant fun activity for your family or your child's class, if you are in charge of the Halloween Party!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...