Monday, August 11, 2014

Getting to Know Your Child's Teacher

As our kiddos get back to school in the next month, we have a lot of planning and preparation to complete.  After we check off buying new school clothes, picking up school supplies, and getting them back on their school schedules, we might start to think about who their teacher will be. 

My daughter's class list just went up last Friday.  It was exciting to see who her teacher was going to be.  We went right to the school website to check the teacher out.  Most, if not all teachers now have a website.  If you can't find one, make sure you ask the teacher at back to school night.  These websites have class information, a calendar, and a little bit about the teacher. 

Of course, I wanted to know more about my daughter's teacher so I can use his/her interests in my teacher appreciation gifts throughout the year.  I've seen a few of these questionnaires around the blogosphere, but I decided to make one of my own.  I'm sharing it with you today!!  If you want to use it at back to school night, great!, if not, you can save it for teacher appreciation week.  This way you can personalize your appreciation gifts. 

For a Mrs.
For a Mr.

We should get to know our teachers a little better, after all, they love getting to know our kiddos.  And, yes, I am a fan of The King and I.  Best wishes as you get to know your child's teacher.

Valerie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...